Thursday, April 1, 2010

the general manager

⑴As negotiation translator, I went to Libya with the general manager to negotiate with HIB (Housing and Infrastructure Board) on technical and contractual issues and finally signed contract.⑵I completed the written translation and review of contract and polo shirts shop plenty of business or engineering files at the early stage for preparation, totally half million words. ⑶I was in charge of coordination for communication and contact between Wuzhou International Design Institute with ugg boots 2010 local design firm and was in charge of design management.⑷I engaged in processing the flat iron shop for us business and technical document in and out. And I was in charge of business management between our company and AECOM and CM/CS and established good relationship with them. ⑸After I was deployed to the custom made prom dresses site, I assisted the project manager and lace wedding dresses engineer in chief to work. I was responsible for oral translation of important meetings, such as monthly meeting, weekly meeting,, quality audit meeting and so on. And I was also in charge of on-site document management, technical chi flat iron store communication and management of foreign labor team.⑹Because I was majored in civil engineering and my combination of self study and study from others, I have knowledge and comprehension on many fields, such as site management, engineering technologies, material tests and inspections in the blog lace wedding dresses laboratory, concrete admixtures, engineering budget management, risk control and contract management.
http://www.peanutallergyuk.co.uk/phpBB2
http://www.talk-mania.com
http://www.ftuforum.net/forums

No comments:

Post a Comment